Realtone has been working in communities across Australia and in the Pacific for well over a decade.
Steve Lane, Wayne Glenn and their team are experienced sound engineers, award-winning song writers, workshop facilitators and video producers with experience in community development and social work.
Over the last 15 years, they have been responsible for the production of over 100 music videos/ video vignettes and the production of 100’s of songs compiled on many Compliation Albums recorded in prisons, youth centres, schools and communities across Australia and the Pacific including Timor Leste and Fiji.
1. the overall quality of a musical or vocal sound
2. the general character of a group of people or a place or event.
3. a musical sound, esp. one of a definite pitch and character.
4. a basic interval in classical Western music.
5. the particular quality of brightness, deepness, or hue of a tint or shade of a color.